Thursday 2 February 2012

It's a YAY day!

Oh yes!  A YAY day!  So many lovely little "yay"s fitted in my day today... and it's not even over!

For starters, Super Carer is back!  The Little Big Fella goes there 2 days a week and absolutely loves it!  But Super Carer broke her arm, and ligaments and tendons, back in October and it's only just healed enough for her to have the kids again.  No tears when it was time for me to go, a great day for him... YAY!

This meant I was able to go to my favourite class at the gym this morning.  It's Body Pump and I really enjoy it!  I took it fairly easy because it's been a while, but I feel great and mostly enjoyed it... YAY!

I got all the housework done between last night and my shower after the gym... YAY!

I spent several hours in the cheap-y stores and around the place collecting bits and pieces for the Little Big Fella's 3rd birthday party (end of March but with everything else over the next 2 months, it's time to get it together now).  I got almost everything... YAY!

And the Big Fella will be home tonight, possibly as early as 8:30... YAY!

*Happy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment