Monday 20 February 2012

It's HOT!!!!

I don't know what the weather is like in your part of the world but today it's HOT right here!  And unfortunately, I'm not referring to how I look!


I spent the morning at the pool with the Little Big Fella, which was great.  And we put the aircon on when we got home so he could have a good sleep, which was great!


And we went to the supermarket, which is air-conditioned, which was... not so great.  The Little Big Fella hasn't quite learned how to stay with the trolley at the supermarket (he's only just graduated from sitting in the seat every time).  It can be frustrating, embarrassing and exhausting.


Then we came home and I didn't put the aircon back on and now I feel HOT.


It's so hot and dry here at the moment and I find myself daydreaming about cooling down all the time - pools, water parks, air-conditioned playgrounds, air-conditioned stores, snow!  Apparently we're in for some storms this week and I'm SO looking forward to it!


No doubt it'll rain as soon as I put washing on the line, of course! :-)


Hope the weather you're in is enjoyable for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment