Wednesday 22 May 2013

It's finally here!!!!

I'm sorry!  I really wanted to post this yesterday, but it just didn't happen.  Such is life, yes?

We have been car-less for pretty much a month.  Some amazing people have loaned us their vehicles over that time, or driven us to events, and made us feel very loved and cared for.

But yesterday, after several weeks of excitement and much messing around and confusion, our new car finally arrived!  (Do a little happy dance!!!!)

It's so big and comfortable and luxurious, and I feel like royalty being in it!

What is it?  Well, we do live in "Cruiser Country" :-)



Yes, that is my son cleaning the brand new car.  It came on a car transporter, and by all appearances, it passed at least one cattle truck on the way here.  And because it's my first ever brand new car, I wanted it to be clean, so we cleaned it.

So, the car is here, we think it's fantastic, and we're really happy with our decision.

We took it for a bit of a drive today, you know, to run the engine in (or something like that!).  It definitely got the tick of approval!


The Little Big Fella is (obviously) wearing his Spiderman suit, but he also has his headphones on.  They would be the wireless headphones that go with the DVD player in the ceiling (did I seriously just write that???).

Okay, so I feel like I'm just bragging, but this is the first time I've ever had a brand new car, so I'm just a little excited about it.  And it's such a cool car!  It has some amazing features, and it's so comfy, and it's lovely to drive, and I can't believe it's ours!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Spiderman is so adorable. We had a vehicle with a DVD player and headphones once and the kids loved it. Enjoy your new vehicle!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I think the only time that suit has been off him since he got it, is when it had to be washed.

      Delete