Thursday 16 May 2013

Shocked???

I've been doing a bit of reading and thinking about style lately.  My house, my clothes, and inevitably, my hair.

Yesterday a friend had loaned us her car so the Little Big Fella could go to kindy and I was rushing around the shopping centre trying to re-stock in case the new car takes even longer to get to us.

I walked past the hairdresser's.

"I don't have time for that.  And there's no way they'll have time for me!"

I did the shopping (but not the cold items) then went to a linen party.

Back to the shopping centre for the cold items.

I walked past the hairdresser's.

"I don't really have time for that.  And there's no way they'll have time for me!  Hmmm, I wonder if they do have time?"

I walked back to the hairdresser's.  They couldn't fit me in right then, but they could fit me in at 1.

Hmmm, could I finish my shopping, get home and unpack it all and get back in time for that before collecting the Little Big Fella from kindy?  Yes I could!  And this is what I ended up with:


The hairdresser was SO stressed out when she started cutting it.  I guess it was a bit longer than shoulder-length, but I knew what I wanted, and I've had short hair before.

The Big Fella approves, and the girls at playgroup today liked it.  So I'm a shorty again.  I wonder how long it will last this time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment