Sunday 29 January 2012

To be continued...

I've been a little absent from blogging this week.  The main reason is it's been a not so great week.  Ho-hum was followed by terrible, then more ho-hum and some more terrible.  It could have been worse, but it certainly wasn't pretty!  Finally today I feel basically back to normal.

I'm not entirely sure what caused me to be down in the dumps so much this week.  I know hormones were a factor.  And the Big Fella being away didn't help when I had a few issues with the Little Big Fella.  And, I know it shouldn't, but rain and grey skys all week really does affect me.  A little bit of sunshine every couple of days is entirely necessary in my life!

One of the main reasons I started blogging was to help me focus on the good things in my life, and to try to find ways to lift myself out of the dumps when I get myself in them.  None of that worked this week!

And let me tell you, I tried and I tried and I tried but it didn't work for me at all!

Which leads me to wonder if there's anything that I can do when I get in this kind of cycle, or do I just have to let it run its course?  I'm hoping the latter isn't the case, but I haven't found my answer/s yet.

I guess that means this blog continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment