Monday 16 January 2012

The joy of being nearly 3

I was sitting here reading a couple of blogs and so on when the Little Big Fella runs up to me.

"Look at me mum!"

I turn around and there he is, fully clothed, with bubbles all over his feet.  He'd stepped into the bath while it was filling up then jumped out again!  He was so impressed with his bubble boots!

There are now bubbly little feet prints all over the house.

How can I not laugh at that???

Some days these things drive me crazy and some days they make me laugh.  Today is obviously a laughing day.

Speaking of laughing, how good is the sound of a little kid laughing?  There's nothing like it in the world!  It's fresh and free and makes you at least smile, if not laugh along.  Tickling the Little Big Fella is definitely on my list of weapons to improve daily happiness levels :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment