Thursday 28 June 2012

Disconnected ramblings

You know, I don't really feel like writing a blog post tonight.  I'm feeling cranky and frustrated and annoyed!  Doesn't make for particularly interesting reading.


I should be in bed but there's no chance I'll go to sleep yet.  My body would really like 11pm to 7:30am as sleep time, but that really isn't going to happen with an early riser toddler and a morning person husband.


We watched "P.S. I love you" this evening.  I know, it's a pretty old movie.  But I hadn't seen it.  There were tears all over the place in this house.  But lots of laughing too.  It was a beautifully balanced movie in that way.


My son just did a big snort in his sleep!  Just like his Daddy!!!  When we first got married (yep, I'm one of those seriously old-fashioned people who didn't live with my hubby until we got married, AND... didn't have sex either!  Eeek! ;-)), I used to giggle through the night because the Big Fella would start snoring softly, then get louder and louder until he'd startle himself to half-wakefulness with a big snort!  I'd stay awake just to hear it and have a giggle to myself.


The sun finally appeared today.  It's been absent for about a week and I was hanging for some golden rays in my day.


Okay, enough rambling.  I'm off to bed in the hope that tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment