Saturday 13 April 2013

Look out!!!

My Little Big Fella is amazing.  He's clever and interesting and has some pretty good skills for a 4 year old.

But sometimes I just wonder what on earth is going on in his head!

This afternoon we went for a ride and had a bit of a play at the park.  On the way home we were riding next to each other, when the Little Big Fella diverged to the other side of the road.  I think he wanted to ride through a puddle.

I realised what was about to happen just before it did.

He was looking at the ground, not at where he was going.

I slammed on my brakes and jumped off the bike as he... ran straight into a parked car!  Head on!

If he wasn't crying and upset I seriously would have laughed out loud because it looked SO funny!!!

As it was, he wasn't hurt - the ground was soft from the rain we've had the past day or so - and the car had a nice big bullbar so it wasn't scratched or anything either.

I wonder what he was thinking about, as he failed to see where he was going and what was about to happen?  And I wonder if he'll remember to watch where he's going next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment