Tuesday 2 April 2013

Go to bed!!!

I'm an idiot.

No really!

I'm sitting here, writing this post, when I really want and need to be in bed.

So why am I here?

Well there's a massive philosophical question for you!!!  And it's too deep for this time of night so I'll take it on the literal level and respond that when I'm tired I make bad decisions.  And often those decisions involve delaying bedtime.

I mean, I was tired at 7:30 for goodness sake!

Why am I still here, typing?

Why did I watch NCIS when I really don't care whether I see it or not?

Why did I re-paint my nails, especially when they'll need re-doing within 24 to 36 hours anyway and there's no special event coming up?

And while I'm in the questioning mood, why did I forget to workout today?  And what's up with the Little Big Fella wearing winter pyjamas then sweating it out in bed?

Obviously I'm mildly delirious so instead of continuing this rant and wasting more of your precious life, and instead of wasting more of my precious sleeping time, I think I'll go to bed.

Goodnight all!  Hope you're having beautiful dreams :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment