Friday 14 March 2014

Shopping Trolleys

I need to rant.

And given that this is my blog and I can write whatever I like, I'm going to do it here.

What is the deal with all the lazy people who won't put their trolley in the trolley bay???



I mean, how hard is it to walk up to 10 metres to put it away?

And then, once you're there, why wouldn't you push it into the other trolleys so that they don't run away or get all tangled up together?

Am I so strange that I think this is how it should be?

I've heard that some people say, "why should I do it?  I don't get paid for that!".

To which I say, "you lazy bum!".

Just because a store pays someone to come and collect them doesn't give you license to be lazy and leave your trolley in the middle of the car park, where other cars can run into it (if, for example, it's left between two parked cars and you don't see it), or where it can run away and crash into parked cars.

And what ever happened to being a part of the world community???  You don't get paid to put your rubbish in the bin, or keep your spit to yourself, or smile at others, or use your manners, or help someone out.

Bah!

Stop being so immature and pathetic and give 5 seconds of your time and a tiny bit of effort, and put your trolley in the bay!

4 comments:

  1. Yay go you Shell, I am totally with you on these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) Sometimes I do wonder if I'm strange. Nice to hear I'm not the only one ;-D

      Delete
  2. Keep sharing good knowledge with us. Thanks Very interesting and informative post, special thanks for the links, I hope that your article will be helpful. also found some interesting topic on RobloxG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information.dolphin emulator

    ReplyDelete