Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lucky 8?

I just checked in to my blogger dashboard.  That's the place that tells me how many people are reading my blog, which posts and what countries you all come from (hello all of you lovely, random people who I've never met in real life (I don't think, anyway) in Canada, South Korea, Poland, Ukraine, Israel, Russia...).

Today's brief, and rather pointless post, is because I have 8888 pageviews today!  Given that my birthday is the 8th of the 8th, and that 8 is considered a lucky number in Chinese culture, I'm somewhat excited!

I wonder if something awesome will happen to me today?  Maybe I'll get money!

Oh!  Wait!!!  I already did!!!!  It was paying me back for flights to Melbourne next March, but still... it's exciting!

Mmmmm, maybe I'll meet a spunky man.  Well, he's downstairs getting spunkier by the minute as he pushes those weights around.

Well, then maybe I'll finally get a start date for this new job???  That's possible too - I have to go to the bank to deposit that money I got this morning.

I guess 8 is a lucky number then!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment