Wednesday 17 August 2016

A photo catch-up

Hello everyone!  It's been a little while since I've posted, so I thought I'd do a little photo catch-up of things we've been up to in the last few months.


The Little Big Fella has finally gotten into Lego!  He's had some for years, but hasn't really been interested in trying to make stuff himself.  He's more of the destructive type than the constructive type!  But now Lego is the go, and driving it around in mud is even better!!!


After making playdough babies at the baby shower of one of the girls from work, the Little Big Fella needed to do something violent!


The poor Little Big Fella had to spend a couple of days at work with me over the holidays.  I hooked up the XBox to our projector and he was totally set.





Nearly toothless!!!!


Catching up with family and friends in our old town (was WAY too short a visit!):



Hangin' out in the office at work (we both have Varidesks now so we can both sit or stand to work).

I had a bit of a play with the editing program on my phone:

This boy LOVES his cat:

Ah!  Pig Day!  This turned out to be a massive weekend and the Big Fella was exhausted at the end of it.  We learned a lot and ended up with a freezer full of meat, and a few DELICIOUS sausages!










A well-deserved break!

The school had a mini-Olympics event today, which I was able to attend and help out for a little while.  It was great to surprise the Little Big Fella and watch him compete with his friends for Finland.

So there you go!  A visual catch-up on life around here in the past few months!  I hope you enjoyed the quick trip :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment