Thursday 18 February 2016

Siblings

You know, it's never occurred to me that anyone would think my siblings are anything other than awesome.

I am the oldest of 4 - two sisters and a brother.

My next sister has three kids (which I think deserves a medal in and of itself).  She is courageous and loving and adventurous and doesn't seem to think life has any boundaries.  She's generous and caring and ferocious in the best possible way.  She's in to roller derby and she's creative and boundary-less!

My youngest sister is fun and resilient and beautiful.  She's "made it" in most peoples' view but she's down-to-earth and tender and I think she's absolutely amazing.  She's also courageous, and places a huge value on people.

My brother, the youngest of us, is wonderfully soft and tender in a completely manly way.  He communicates perfectly with people of every demographic and honestly has a heart of gold.  I wish he knew how amazing and special he is!  He has an incredible, infectious laugh (which occasionally leads to the infamous walrus laugh, which breeds further laughter) and a strong sense of morality.

Tonight I'm just reflecting on how incredibly lucky I am to have such wonderful siblings.  I love you all and I miss you terribly!  You are my inspiration and I often wish I was more like each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment